Open Mic Night - Held the 2nd or 3rd Saturday each month
Doors Open at 7pm.
- Come share favorite songs/acts or try out a new song or routine in a cozy, informal setting.
- Sit back and enjoy an evening of local talent
- Solo artists or small groups welcome
- Acoustic guitar, soft rock, blue grass, blues, folk, and classical music are all welcome.
- Comedians and poets also welcome.
- Performers get 8-10 minutes to shine on stage
- Family Friendly setting
- All ages welcome
- Light refreshments served
- We can burn a free CD of your performance
- 8 microphones
- 2-3 DI boxes
- Grand Piano
Cost: Performers free
$2 donation recommended for audience only attendees.
Next Open mic night is set for Saturday April 24 at 7 pm.